Summer 2019 Reading Program
You are invited to the
“A Universe of Stories”
2019 Summer Library Program
at the Carrollton Public Library!
Starts June 3rd and goes to August 1st!
How the Program Works
- Children ages 4 to 13 years can register for a variety of programs. Siblings are welcome!
- You may register for the reading programs anytime before June 3rd kick off day or during the program until August 1st.
- You will need to record the titles of books you read this summer or just present your reading list to the librarian.
- You or your parent/caregiver will sign a contract with the librarian to decide how many books or minutes you plan to read.
- We will be offering a variety of programs, giveaways, and contests all summer, so pick up a list of events and drop in as often as possible.
- Everyone who completes the program by finishing their contract and activity log will be invited to a final party with certificates and rewards.
- The library welcomes children of all abilities.
Harvester’s Snacks are served every Tuesday and Thursday from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. on the Library’s Lower Level. For children up to 18 years.